Viking Carriers, a leader in manufactured home transportation is looking for qualified wide load CDL drivers and pilot car operators for delivery’s in their northeast territory
Candidates can expect benefits like…
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible schedules
- For new truckers, Viking offers paid CDL training courses
- Opportunities for Career Progression
Candidates are expected to
operate vehicle in safe and professional manner
- Performs daily pre and post trip inspections
- Keeps accurate log of deliveries.
- And Travel oversize loads to their destination
Qualifications required are
- A Minimum of a high school diploma or G E D required.
- Three to five years’ experience in oversize loads and trucking preferred.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Have a CDL CLASS A license
- And must pass DOT physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
Pay is per mile and based on experience.
Apply in person by calling 315 757 0570