The Mailbox, Inc.
The Mailbox, Inc. is looking for a dependable individual to join our team! This person will be able to take ownership of their position, be detailed oriented and work without direct supervision in a team atmosphere.
General description of duties:
· Operates cutting machine, changes blades and monitors overall machine health
· Examines cut materials for imperfections and makes equipment adjustments
· Stacks and assembles materials according to job ticket descriptions
· Maintains a neat work space
· Operates computer programs related to ink-jetting and shipping as needed
· Other duties as needed
· Must be able to read/write English and follow oral and written directions
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Reliable attendance
· Effective communication
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Previous machine operation preferred but we will teach the right person
· Flexibility to work occasional overtime
Position starting pay $13.00/hr. Salary commensurate with experience.
This position typically offers 30+ scheduled hours weekly Monday-Friday between 8a-4p. Employees working 30+ hours weekly qualify for Full Time employee benefits including 401K, Medical, Vision, dental, and paid time off.