Website The Children's Home
Come join our team and be a part of a growing and thriving organization that works with kids and families in our community!
The Children’s Home has openings for Full Time and Part Time behavioral health professionals to provide services to children and their families under New York State’s Children and Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS) as Community Based provider.
Education/Certification: The ideal candidate would possess a bachelor’s degree and have two (2) years’ experience working with youth.
May consider Associate’s or High School Diploma with ample amount of experience working with youth.
Job Description: As a Community Based Provider, you would work with youth and their families across a variety of settings to support youth with behavioral health needs.
Job responsibilities would include:
· providing regularly scheduled goal driven services
· participating in team meetings
· transporting and accompanying youth to various locations in community
· timely documentation of services provided
· regular attendance at program-based supervision
· planning and implementing activities based on treatment plan
· working collaboratively with other members of treatment team
As a full-time employee you can enjoy benefits such as health, vision and dental, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, dependent care reimbursement.
Both full-time and part-time Community Based Providers can take advantage of a self-directed role with a flexible schedule in coordination with child/family’s needs, non-traditional work hours, and mileage reimbursement while providing services within our community!