Kendal at Ithaca
Kendal at Ithaca is seeking caring and dependable individuals for a Full Time position on Day (6:45 AM to 2:45 PM) or Night (10:45 PM to 7:15 AM) shift as a Certified Nurse Aide in our Skilled Nursing department. Wages based on experience but start at $17.20, plus a $1000.00 dollar sign on bonus.
- Assist with activities of daily living for residents in a skilled nursing environment.
- Promote good communication, and teamwork while providing quality hands-on-care.
- Provide positive life-enriching experiences for our residents.
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience.
- Affordable and flexible benefits including medical, prescription, vision, dental
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurances
- 401a and 403b retirement plans, with up to 5% employer match
- PTO and Sick leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts and more!
- NYS Nurse Aide Certification, or ability to transfer through reciprocity.
- Ability to stand/walk most of the shift
- Ability to push, pull, list and transfer residents using lifting equipment when manual lifting exceeds 35 pounds.
Why Kendal at Ithaca?
We recognize there are a lot of opportunities in the healthcare industry and know that employers need to be a “good fit” for candidates too! Our Skilled Nursing Facility has a 5-star quality rating from the NYS Department of Health, we offer low staff-to-resident ratios and a positive culture based in our values of Care, Trust & Respect. Sounds good? Apply today and see for yourself during an interview and tour!
Kendal at Ithaca is an attractive senior living community on a 105-acre campus in the midst of the Finger Lakes region, with extensive residential services and amenities, offering comprehensive on-site health care for life. At the root of our philosophy is the idea that if Kendal at Ithaca is a good place to work, then it will be a good place to live. Residents are drawn to Kendal in part by the friendly, helpful attitudes of the staff. In turn, they are genuinely interested in the well-being of staff members and support our efforts to make the experience of working at Kendal a rewarding one.