Our team of professional Catering Staff and Bartenders will set up for events, serve guests and clean up at the event’s conclusion while delivering excellent customer service.
• Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality.
• Help to load and unload vehicles to and from the event venue.
• Set up buffets, place table settings, take orders and serve guests as needed.
• Communicate with guests in a polite manner and be able to answer questions or resolve issues.
• Work with other staff as a team. • Practice and enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
• Help to maintain a climate of efficient and friendly cooperation. Requirements • Proven experience as catering staff / bartender.
• Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction. • Customer-oriented skills.
• Outstanding people skills.
• Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem-solving.
• Good listening and effective communication competencies.
• Food safety training a plus. • Ability to stand for long periods, lift 50 lbs and climb stairs.
Also looking for catering prep and plating of dinners off-site
Looking for bartenders as well.