FLX Line-X is an Automotive coating service center. We specialize in Ceramic Coatings, Bedliners, and Undercoatings. We work on everything from the newest Mustang GT 500 off the show room floor, to 1960s pickups needing a fresh bedliner.
Every day you will be able to work on high end new vehicles ensuring customers leave the shop happy with their ride looking like it came off the show room floor. Working closely with our Ceramic Pro Technicians and our Undercoaters on a day-to-day basis, you will be the first and last person to touch every vehicle that enters our shop, checking everything over to make sure it meets Line-X standards.
- Wash and detail every vehicle that enters the shop
- Get cars ready for Ceramic Coating application
- Check each vehicle for imperfections with high attention to detail
- Buff and polish vehicles when necessary
- Install truck accessories when necessary
- Help prep vehicles for services: i.e. Undercoating, Ceramic Coating, Bedliners
- Deliver vehicles to and from dealerships
- Communicate daily with Lead Technician to review workload
Experience and Requirements:
- Automotive Detailing experience
- Automotive accessories installation experience
- Working knowledge of common detailing products, tools, and procedures
- Buffing experience (not required but preferred)
- Current Driver’s License
- Passion for cars
Please submit your resume here: FLX LINE-X | Facebook or stop in Monday-Friday in-between 10am and 4pm and ask for Mason.